Family planning is an essential part of the life of a married couple. Lucky are the ones who are able to conceive easily. The importance of a childina family is limitless. Every couple has a hearty desire toenjoy the bliss of parenthood. Moreover, the joy of motherhood is the greatest blessing for a woman. In many cases, it has been observed that the male partner proves infertile. The sperm count required to conceive is not released by the male partner. It results in infertility and the couple lacks the happiness of a child.
There can be many reasons for low sperm count and weak sperm in a man. The modern lifestyle has proved to be one of the major causes of increasing infertility cases across the globe. It can be cured if treated by infertility experts rendering consulting services throughwell-knowncentres like India IVF Clinic Gurgaonand more.
Let us here learn and understand the ways to increase sperm count for natural pregnancy.
How to Increase Sperm Count for Hassle-free Pregnancy?
Nowadays, it is common that every couple is facingthe problems of fertility. About 15% of the couples are unable to produce baby, even after having unprotected sexual intercourse for a longer period of the time. For a woman to get pregnant, her partner must produce healthy sperms during the process of puberty. The male body must produce testosterone which triggers the hormones and maintain the production of the sperms.
For a healthy pregnancy, there has to be enough sperms and sperms must be functional to fertilize their partner eggs. However, due to the increase in technologies, the couple can solve their issues of infertility and undergo the treatment of In Vitro Fertilization for a successful and healthy pregnancy.
The Sperm count refers to the total number of sperms present inside the male’s body. It is an important step if you are trying to get pregnant as low sperm count affects the process of fertilization. The normal sperm count ranges from 15 million sperms to 200 million sperms per millilitre of semen. Less than 15 million sperms areconsidered to be low sperm count which causes infertility.According to the WHO reports, three percent of men are completely infertile, giving rise to no sperms at all, thereby affecting the reproductive age population badly.
Twenty percent (20%) of the men’s population deals with the issue of infertility due to their low sperm counts. It makes them inefficient to make their female partner pregnant. The healthy sperms increase the chances of getting pregnant every month as during the process of fertilization the chances of only one sperm implant itself into an egg increase if there are more sperms present in the semen. The person can go through the semen analysis test at a doctor clinic or home in order to check the number, shape, and movement of sperms important for the process of fertilization.
There might be several reasons that affect the production of sperms in males during the process of fertilization. The low level of sperms is caused due to certain factors such as high dosage of drugs, deficiencies in vitamin C, past surgeries, varicocele, regular intake of alcohol and smoking, chromosomal abnormality, swelling in the testicle area, painful sex, hormonal imbalance, cancer,depression, obesity, high dosage of radiations,and due to less quantity of sperms produced inside the male body which results in infertility in the males. Severe infections such as epididymitis or sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhoea damage the passage of sperms or testicles.
The Antibodies disrupts the efficient working of the sperms by identifying the sperms as a harmful invader due to which the eggs are not matured during the fertilization process. Infertility in male is caused due to the change in their sexual desire and their inability to ejaculate their sperms into the female’s body.It leads to sexual frustration and emotional stress that affects the volume of the sperm count.
The males can increase sperm count and improve the quality of their sperms by keeping these certainthings in their mind:
- Overweight might affect the quality of spermshowever;losing weight can significantly increase the semen volume and the movement of the sperms.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and exercising regularly increases the count of sperms in the male’s body.
- Intake of vitamins C, D, and E are important for maintaining the sperms count.
- Reduction in the usage of alcohol, drugs, and tobacco increases the sperms count in the male body.
- For cultivating a healthy environment for sperms, wear loose clothes that allow air to pass through your scrotum.
- Limit the exposure of smoking as the heavy amounts of tobacco results in the low sperms count in the males.
- An Adequate amount of sleep improves the quantity and quality of the sperms.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet and more of antioxidants rich food as antioxidants help to deactivate compounds which damage the cells of the human body. The regular intake of increase sperm count food proves very useful.
- Consume more of folate and zinc which improves the overall health of the sperms.
- Minimize the stress levels from your body as stress produces negative effects on testosterone.
- Having the right amount of food increases the sperms count in the males and it also helps to boost the fertility in males
- Avoid taking hot showers which elevate the temperature long enough resulting in the suppression of sperm production.
- Use herbal oils to massage your body regularly after the bath.
- Don’t use synthetic deodorants and cosmetics as it badly affects the health of the sperms.
- Avoid eating fried or barbecued forms of cooking.
- Avoid consuming animal products enriched with high-fat contents especially dairy milk products, chicken, beef and pork. Consult an experienced fertility medical professional for the guidance on food to increase sperm count in a short duration.
- Do not store your food in plastics containers and desist the use of plastic bottles.
- Use non-bleached coffee filters, napkins, and toilet papers to reduce the exposure of dioxin.
- Deprivation o8 8uiuuuf food leads to loss of sex drive and hormones that produce reproductive organs leading to infertility in males.
- Avoid the use of chlorinated tap water or other chlorine products which may produce a harmful effect on the growth of sperms.
Males should try these home remedies mentioned above to improve the number of their sperms and to increase their sperms count for the successful pregnancy.Increase your sperms count by having healthy food and the right amount of sleep.
In severe cases, visit the clinic of the doctors to cure or treat the infertility issues. The doctor diagnoses the problem concerning the problems of male infertility. The treating fertility expert even examines the genitals and past medical history of the patients like diseases such as illness, surgeries or chronic health problems which might affect the growth of the sperms in the male’s body.