A Brief on Fertility Preservation, Guidelines, Options & Treatment
Enjoy Motherhood even in the later years through Fertility Preservation
Today,with a boom in technology, lots of fertility treatments are gaining popularity.A good percentage of married couples are fully aware of this technology. New medical technology helps millions of woman in becoming the mother of a child who previously were unable to conceive. But many times, couples want to achieve a milestone in their life before starting a family.
For them getting their eggs preserved is a good option to enjoy pregnancy even after a few years of marriage as well. There are passionate couples who want to get their eggs preserved so that they can enjoy parenthood in the later years. They can opt for Fertility Preservation which is a proven process to enjoy the bliss of parenthood after a few years’ time of getting married.
Whatever may be your reason for family planning at a later stage, fertility preservation is a good option. For more information on it and recommendation, it is a good idea to consult fertility expert like Dr. Richika Sahay Shukla at India IVF Clinic in Gurgaon. A fertility expert is the best person for fertility preservation guidelines related to the joy and sorrow in life. Plan your visit to the clinic shortly.
What is Fertility Preservation?
Fertility preservation is a process of saving eggs, sperm, or reproductive tissue for the future, saving these eggs or sperms can help in having biological children in the future. Every couple wants to become a parent someday, but with the increasing age and changing lifestyle, conceiving at later age becomes difficult. For all such couples who want to enjoy parenthood but not immediately after the marriagecan use this technology. In this way, they can preserve their eggs, sperms for later use.
We at India IVF Clinic in Gurgaonuse the best and advanced technology for providing the best fertility preservation treatment. The entire process is done under the ownership of highly qualified doctors and specialists who have ages of experience in handling different cases. The laboratory here is fully equipped with the latest technology that makes it the country’s one of the most respected embryology laboratories. Here we aimat not only ensuring a healthy pregnancy using Fertility Preservation butthe entire process is aimed at resulting in a healthy baby, no matter whenever you plan for it.
Who can opt for fertility preservation?
People having some diseases, disorders, or accidents which affected their fertility adversely might opt for fertility preservation.
These also include people who:
- Are exposed to harmful chemicals in the workplace or during military duty
- Have endometriosis
- Have uterine fibroids
- Are getting cured for cancer
- Are getting treated for an autoimmune disease, such as lupus
- Have a genetic disease that affected their future fertility
- Want delay in having children
Certainly, motherhood is the best phase of life. By undergoing fertility preservation you not only will get the best treatment but will also be able to enjoy nine long months-long pregnancies in a more delightful way. So trust experts in giving you the best fertility preservation treatment by contacting the specialists.
Doctors are committed toproviding world-class services by following fertility preservation guidelinesstrictly.The Fertilitypreserving options are available.
The Fertility preserving options for males include:
- Sperm cryopreservation -Under this process, a male provides samples of his semen and the same semen is frozenand stored for use in the future.
- Gonadal shielding -Sometimes radiation treatment for cancer and other conditions might harm fertility, especially in case if these radiations are on the pelvic area. But some radiation treatments use modern techniques aimed at throwing rays on a very limited area only and even the testicles are protected with a lead shield.
The Fertility preserving options for females include:
- Embryo cryopreservation: This method which is also being referred to as embryo freezing is quite common and popular fertility preservation options used to preserve female’s fertility. Under this process, a health care provider here will remove eggs from the ovaries. The eggs then get fertilized with sperm from her partner or a donor in a lab. The embryos are preserved to be used in the future.
- Oocytecryopreservation: This treatment is quite similar to embryo cryopreservation, except that unfertilized eggs are frozen and stored.
- Gonadal shielding: Similar to gonadal shielding for males, in gonadal shielding (females), steps are taken to lower the impact of rays in a small area. Sometimes the pelvic area is covered using a lead shieldthat is useful in protecting the ovaries from radiation.
- Ovarian transposition: A health care provider will do a small surgery to move the ovaries and fallopian tubes from the area that might get more radiation to an area with minimal radiations.
Some of the above fertility preservation options like sperm, oocyte, and embryo cryopreservation are available only to males and females who have gone through puberty and have matured sperm and eggs. However, gonadal shielding and ovarian transposition are beneficial for those who can preserve fertility in children who have not gone through puberty.
Success rates with frozen eggs and embryos
The chances that you will become successful in having a baby using frozen eggs or embryos is based on your age at the time of egg retrieval and the number of matured eggs obtained from the procedure. Not every egg collected and stored can help in producing a baby as a few eggs don’t survive the freeze-thaw cycle. Some might not be able to develop into embryos. Women who are below 35 years of age have higher chances of success. It is important to get the eggs preserved at the right age. You can discuss your personal chance of getting successful with our specialist who advises you as per the fertility preservation guidelines only.
We are one of the best IVF centres where you can get the best fertility preservation treatment at comparatively low cost.The centre has helped many couples in enjoying parenthood. One can get proper counseling and guidance as per fertility preservation guidelines and according to our medical background. The trained fertility specialists have expertise in offering super specialization in infertility treatments. Also, they ensure that patients have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. The staff and doctors here are motivated to make the life-changing journey simple and stress-free for the couples who seek medical assistance to enter into a new phase of their life.
So start a new phase of your life by trusting us in providing you with the best fertility treatment, including fertility preservation as well. Your medical background, history, etc. will be considered before delivering the best services to you at the most economical rates.
Do not make haste in choosing a clinic. A decision made in haste results in disappointment. So do not trust others. Visit India IVF Clinic in Gurgaon at least once to feel the difference. You will be filled with great hope once again. The collective effort, hope, and honest efforts together prove to be a great wonder. Hurry!Get in touch with us to confirm your appointment for the consultation!