Testing facility of all sorts for fertility diagnosis are available with us that ranges from diagnostic ultrasound, reproductive hormones to determine the cause behind infertility. It is advisable that you must undergo these tests before we could rule out your final treatment/ plan for the management of infertility.
Diagnostic Tests Males
Regardless of what you do and and whether you are a -lawyer, politician, banker, pensioner, or cook,at our clinic,we will address to your problem, and cater to your needs, by guaranteeing you the specialist care and hospitality, that are constant values for our staff.
- A basic semen analysis is the main test arecommended to all males seeking treatment.
- If necessary we also go for sperm survival test and quality semen analysis. .
- Men who are undergoing more severe problems can also take up the DNA fragmentation test..
- such as Testosterone , SHBG ,HIV, TSH , Prolactin, FSH,LH, HCV,HBSAG,VDRL are also recommended
- If required Ultrasound of the Scrotum and Testes is also recommended to completing the fertility evaluation.
Diagnostic Tests Females
- Blood tests: These tests include a collection of blood tests that include complete blood count, Urine routine microscopy, RBS, VDRL, HIV, HBsAg, HCV, AMH.TSH, PROLACTIN, and certain other tests after determining the medical history of the couple.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: An elaborate ultrasound of the uterus and adnexa is also provided to figure out any anatomical disorder.
- Particular tests: In case a woman faces any repeated failure of implantation and recurrent loss of pregnancy various other tests are also recommended.
- Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy for Diagnosis: fertility evaluation is commonly done and advised by these diagnostic measures for many couples. Laparoscopy is carried out under general anaesthesia by making small incisions at or just below the navel and the pubic hairline. A device known as a laparoscope, which is a small-diameter telescope is passed through the incision, it helps in getting a clear view of the fallopian tubes, uterus, ovaries, and the pelvic cavity for any irregularities. We also ensure that the tubes are open (tubal patency) by using a dye that is injected through the uterus, which is then observed for it to spill through the ends of the fallopian tubes or not.
- Hysteroscopy: In the method of hysteroscopy a small-diameter telescope called a hysteroscope that enables to observe the uterine cavity for any abnormalities like adhesions, polyps, and fibroids.