Join India’s Most Ethical & Fastest growing chain of fertility clinics. Franchise Open: Only one Franchise Per City On First come First Basis
MARKET DEMAND BURDEN OF INFERTILITY:
According to the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction, infertility currently affects about 10 to 14 percent of the Indian population, with higher rates in urban areas where one out of six couples is impacted. Nearly 27.5 million couples actively trying to conceive suffer from infertility in India.
According to the report published by Allied Market Research (Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon), the India IVF Services Market garnered $478.2 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $1.45 billion by 2026, portraying a CAGR of 14.7% from 2019 to 2026.
ABOUT INDIA IVF CLINIC:
India IVF Fertility was founded with the aim to build a high-quality, national network of Fertility centres. In the five years since we started in 2014 as a one room clinic in Gurgaon, India IVF clinic has grown as the most trusted and fastest growing fertility treatment chain in India and has its presence in 8 states and serving in 14 different cities despite being a completely bootstrapped company. We have openly shared best practices across our centres to deliver a better patient experience, increased employee opportunities and greater investment in facilities. We should all feel proud of the positive culture and excellent market reputation we’ve built in such a short period of time.
The India IVF name has become synonymous with quality, ethical & transparent patient care, and our culture openly supports collaboration and innovation. It is the exceptional care delivered every day, to every couple, across each of our centres that has built this reputation.
More broadly, we aspire for India IVF to set a precedent in driving positive change towards sustainability of the private healthcare sector. This is all about setting a new benchmark for what fertility care should look like and improve the overall healthcare system.”
A large number of couples worldwide are unhappy due to their inability to conceive. We take this issue as our purpose and aims to bring the smile back on the faces of childless couples like you by giving you affordable and successful procedures that ensure you to enjoy parenthood
We are committed to providing you with the high-quality service and use of most updated technology in a skilful manner.
India IVF is accredited by the Department of Health Govt. of India by PCPNDT & ICMR.
Why Choose India IVF Fertility Centre Franchise?
- Well Established & Reputed Brand name in IVF Speciality
- Fully Approved & Licensed by regulatory authorities
- Medically Certified 200 Processes & Quality checks for High IVF Success Rates
- High Success Rate of Over 70% at All Centres
- State of Art Infrastructure and Advanced Hi-tech IVF Lab
- Most Experienced and Highly Trained Fertility Panel of Doctors
- Motivated and Patient Helping Nurses and Staff
- Up-To-Date Technology upgradation Using Most Advanced Culture System
- Expertise in Multiple IVF Failure, poor egg reserve & nil sperm count Patient Treatment
- Automation & Artificial intelligence: We are using cutting edge latest innovative technology in the form of software which are powered with Artificial intelligence and machine learning and are built after years of research and are exclusively owned and trademarked by us. Be its QC (I-womb), HIS, CRM etc.
WHY TO CO-BRAND YOUR IVF CENTRE TO INDIA IVF FRANCHISE
PROBLEMS FACED BY STANDALONE IVF CENTRES
- POOR OUTCOME
- LACK OF TRAINED MANPOWER: Process of egg retrieval, embryo transfer and embryo formation needs HIGHLY SKILLED IVF specialist & Embryologist./ local Gynaecologist unable to provide resulting in failures.
- LACK OF QUALITY CONTROL: We provide i- womb/ various international QC certification ISO 9001: 2015 QM certified by JAS- ANZ (Australia & New-Zealand). / NABH
- LACK OF SOP: Treatment/ Cleaning/ QC/ KPI indicators/ Monthly/ Quarterly reviews
- ETHICAL ISSUES: Lack of transparency, skewed success rate, unethical recruitment of couples, low quality EQUIPMENTS/ medicine/ consumables.
- LACK OF TECHNOLOGY: Monitoring devices/ software
- SUSTAINABILITY: Lack of brand value & effective digital marketing (since it’s a social taboo &> 90% patients come to us through digital) due to distrust to local gynaecologist, piling up of failed cases, Lack of financing options (0% EMI etc).More so ever 5-6 cases per month is not able to provide them the break even, when they have to pay for freelance embryologists or IVF specialists.
- FRESH VS FAILURE/DIFFICULT CASES like poor egg reserve, low sperm count and uterine defects needing adoption, egg donor, sperm donor and surrogacy.
- Growing market for Non fresh cases
- Special Protocols developed after years of research
- ACPR therapy : Our work was internationally accepted by ESHRE
- Lack of Innovation/ Use of technology: Most of them are doctor owned, they don’t have any idea about the technology & marketing skills/ Cost of acquiring & annual burden of the technology is too high (Even a simple IVF Software will cost around 4-10 lakhs per annum). Poor management skills in cut throat competition.
INDIA IVF FERTILITY CENTRE FRANCHISE MODELS:
INDIA IVF is offering franchisee to both medical or nonmedical professionals or Businessmen. To make the operations effective & successful, our company is offering both FOFO(Self Operated Model) Or FOCO( Company Operated Model).
Start a Franchising that is financially and emotionally enriching. Also, receive the Blessings of thousands of couples.
INDIA IVF FERTILITY CENTRE FRANCHISE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum Area: 2500 SQ. ft & Above owned or Leased.
- Investment Required : Rs 1 Cr & Above.
- Interiors & IVF Set Up as per MCI & Company guidelines.
- Expected Monthly Revenue : Rs 30 Lakhs to 1 Cr.
The scope of Services, Role, and Responsibilities of FRANCHISE:
- Infrastructure (As per ICMR guidelines) including reception, consulting room, USG room with equipment’s and patients waiting area as per design provided by The Company.
- OT room & Equipment’s.
- IVF Lab Equipment’s.
- Air Handling Unit (AHU) System.
- Rent of the centre
- Manpower and operating cost as per requirement.
- Maintenance of the property & equipment’s.
Our Company Support:
- Experienced Professional Team of IVF Experts& embryologists Support for conducting all the procedures.
- Ongoing business and promotional support.
- Clinical & Medical Support.
- Recruitment support.
- Providing SOP (Standard Operating protocols) &Operational support.
- End to end centre set up support.
- IT, Billing & Software Support.
- Centralised Branding, Marketing& Tele calling support.
- Sharing its specialized knowledge and technical expertise regarding establishing and operating the Facility. The know-how of the business.
- Detailed Operational Manual/ Set Up Manual/Franchisee Kit.
- TQM: Centralised 24×7 QC support by patented i- womb technology.
Thousands of couples are struggling in silent due to infertility. Lets end this and Bring joy in their Life.If you share our vision , Come Join hands with us & Start A new venture to bring smiles to everyone.
Exclusive territorial rights to a unit franchisee – Yes
Anticipated percentage return on investment – 70 %
Likely payback period of capital for a Unit Franchise – 2-4 Years
- Type of property required for this franchise opportunity – Commercial
- Floor area requirement – 2500 – 5000 SQ.ft
- Preferred location of unit franchise outlet – Highly Populated Area
- Detailed operating manuals for franchisees – Yes
- Franchisee training location – Corporate office
- Is field assistance available for franchisee ? – Yes
- Expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise – Yes
- Current IT systems will be included in the franchise – Yes
Agreement & Terms Details
- Do you have a standard franchise agreement? – Yes
- How long is the franchise term for? – 10 Years
- Is the term renewable? – Yes
Contact us For Franchise
Franchise Application Form
- Please enter all relevant details. Do not keep any details vacant/unfilled.