Gestational surrogacy is helpful for those couples who are not able to have children. This process needs a medical and legal expert who has a strong support process throughout the journey.
Why Choose us
Expertise in Treatment of
Our Fertility Warriors
Our Wonderful Success Stories
Things You should Know before Choosing a IVF Clinic in India !
- In Delhi alone, out of the 300 clinics, only 39 are registered with the ICMR (Indian Council For Medical Research)
- Majority run by unqualified practitioners, freelancer embryologists, and substandard infrastructure.
- Services are not regulated, and the quality of treatment is variable
- Almost All childless couples are told false success rate figures by the Test Tube Baby Centres. These figures are wrong & highly inflated.
- childless couples can’t decide where to go as they do not know what to look for in an Test Tube Baby Centre or Test Tube Baby Doctor
- couples do not understand what treatment is best for them due to complicated Packages & Poor Counselling at Fertility Clinics
- High Hidden Cost that are not explained initially by Test Tube Baby Centres.
- childless couples are not explained the reasons for failure & future course of treatment for success by Test Tube Baby Centres.
Why India IVF Clinic is Your Best Chance to Experience Motherhood
- Test Tube Baby Cost: Highly affordable Test Tube Baby treatment, No Hidden Cost
- Many unbelievable amazing success stories
- Good IVF Success Rates even in previously failed Cases
- Highly skilled team of Test Tube Baby Doctors, Embryologists & Counsellors lead by IVF specialist formerly at AIIMS & Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi.
- International Treatment Protocols: Evidence based Test Tube Baby Treatment; Centre of Excellence for Training & Research.
- World class infrastructure; State of the art equipment & technology
- Individualized care with Compassion, Accountability & Transparency .
- Comprehensive Fertility Treatment under one Roof
- 0% EMI loan facility available.
How India IVF Clinic is Different from Other Fertility Centers:
- We spend in infrastructure development, machinery, equipment & research rather than costly TV & Media advertising.
- We use high end & costly, Medicines and Consumables for high success rate, patient safety & minimum side-effects.
- Several ongoing Research projects for poor egg reserve, low sperm count and failed IVF cases.
- Our Research work acknowledged by international organizations such as ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
- During your entire journey with us you will be seen by our director Dr Richika Sahay right from OPD consultation to OT procedure.
Who & When should one contact us:
- Need personalised ivf cycle management
- If you have low egg reserve and advised donor eggs BUT you want baby with your own DNA.
- If you have low sperm count and advised sperm donor BUT you want baby with your own DNA.
- Multiple implantation failures advised surrogacy BUT you want to carry your baby for 9 months.
- If you need a donor egg here sperm BUT you want your baby to be exactly like you.
- If you have 8-10 repeated failed IVF and you have become hopeless.
- If your case is complicated or you have co-morbid medical or surgical conditions for which no IVF center is doing your case.
Our Patient Testimonials
Meet Our IVF Specialist
Latest & Advanced treatment modalities
Know More From Our Expert
Media & Newspaper
India IVF has partnered with the hospitals which are internationally certified
Our State of art Infrastructure
Social Reviews of India IVF Centre IVF Specialist in Delhi
What is IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) or Test Tube Baby
Women who are suffering from infertility should not worry at all because the concept of in vitro fertilization (IVF) is now a boon for them. The IVF procedure is not a new treatment that can bring happiness to a childless couple. The first test-tube baby was born in England in the year 1978 and named Louise Brown. That baby was conceived other than her real mother womb.
In short, to define In vitro fertilization (IVF) is complicated sessions of the process utilized to combating genetic problems or fixing infertility n order to conceive a test tube baby.
Throughout IVF treatment, mature eggs are derived from ovaries and they are fertilized through sperm in a lab. After then, fertilized egg which is known as an embryo is transmitted to the uterus. The average lifecycle of IVF is nearly 3 weeks but the time can be longer as the sessions are separated into a different level.
Well, the IVF process is definitely the most efficient method of conceiving a baby. In this process, one can also experiment with her own eggs and partner’s sperm. In this IVF procedure eggs and sperm can be taken from the unidentified giver.
You might be curious about the IVF success rate and conceiving a healthy child utilizing IVF. Well, the success of IVF treatment depends upon many factors like age, the reason for infertility and all that. Moreover, the IVF process can be time taking, costly, complicate. In some cases, when one or more embryo transmitted in a uterus then the consequence of an IVF treatment can be more than one fetus or multiple pregnancies.
You need to consult a veteran IVF doctor as he will make you understand about the infertility treatment in India through IVF, possible risks, IVF procedure, whether it will be suitable for you to treat your infertility or not.
A Brief on the Latest and Advanced Treatment Modalities Infertility had been one of the major problems faced across the…
Nowadays, family planning is strenuous as both husband and wives have a tiresome job and career-oriented ambitions.
Our Clinics are Sanitized and Checked For Your Safety
We are Open Now. Our Clinics are Sanitized and Checked for Your Safety.
Free IVF Consultation Camp
|OPD Date||OPD Title||Click Here|
|4-December-2021||Free IVF OPD in Delhi||Register|
|5-December-2021||Free IVF OPD in Gurgaon Sec-40||Register|
|8-December-2021||Free IVF OPD in Haldwani||Register|
|11-December-2021||Free IVF OPD in Delhi||Register|
|12-December-2021||Free IVF OPD in Noida||Register|
|15-December-2021||Free IVF OPD in Gwalior||Register|