- Introduction & thirty years of IVF
- Approaches to recurrent implantation failures
- Investigations of infertility & indications for IVF
- Embryo transfer techniques
- Tests of ovarian reserve & stimulation protocols
- Luteal phase support
- Approaches to ovarian stimulation in patients with PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Fertility preservation and cancer therapy
- Oocyte retrieval (OCR)
- Oocyte donation and surrogacy
- Management of poor responders
- Regulatory and ethical issues in ART today
- Prevention and management of OHSS (Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome)
- Counseling infertile patients for various ART procedures
- Doctors specialized in Obstetrics and Gynecology with a minimum experience of 3 years in dealing with infertility issues.
- Physicians are familiar with OI (Ovulation Induction) & IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination) procedures using stimulation with Gonadotropins.
- Experience in trans-vaginal ultrasound for follicular tracking.