Pregnancy is a vital part of any marital couple’s life. In recent times, we have rendered headway from the public doctrine where partners are urged to have kids out of compulsion. In modern times, couples have progeny out of their choice. However, we are glimpsing a lot of issues of failed conceiving because of various factors. The major is infertility, be it male or female. But periodically, despite prevailing mental and physical health, people still confront a lot of problems in conceiving.
Before learning the Vastu tips to get pregnant, we must comprehend the sense of five natural elements: water, air, fire, earth and space as Vastu Shastra is established on these five natural elements.
- To conceive all elements should be equalized. The component that is accountable for sexual relationships is the fire component which is known to be found in the southeast direction. A similar fire element is also responsible for conceiving and growing up the baby in a mother’s womb.
- To have a good connection and a great sexual life, partners must rest in the Southwest direction.
- The partners can sleep in the northwest region of the home in a unique energy area named Parjanya which assists conception. This energy region enables keeping the core and mind steady and strong.
- Once a woman conceives, she must change positions in the Southwest direction from the northeast for the vitality of the child.
- If the bedroom is between the south and southwest direction, which is in this region of discarding then it is tough to conceive.
- Furthermore, if the bedroom is between east and south-east or west and north-west there can again be problems in conceiving.
If you are planning to conceive and get pregnant, then besides all the advice from your doctor you can follow some Vedic ways to get pregnant if you believe in Vastu to enhance your fertility. Also, there are some questions and confusion in your mind, let us discuss some of the questions which can help you in getting pregnant with Vedic ways.
How to get pregnant tips as per Vastu?
Here we have provided a list of easy-to-follow Vastu tips for progeny to help you get pregnant and enjoy parenthood.
- Hang posters of the cute babies on the walls of your bedroom where you sleep
- Sleep in a bedroom which is in the southwest direction. Southwest direction is known to increase the romance between couples and also the fertility.
- Invest in laughing Buddha babies and keep them in your room where you sleep.
- While sleeping, make sure that your head is in the south direction.
- Plant a fruit tree in the Southwest direction of your garden
- If possible try to avoid any construction work near the place where you are trying to conceive.
- According to Vastu, you should always keep your main door clean and hygienic. Get rid of anything which is blocking the main entrance.
- Get a picture of a fair elephant and hang it in the West direction of your bedroom. Elephants are considered to be associated with pregnancy in Vastu.
- Avoid any indoor plant in your bedroom where you try to conceive or sleep at night.
- Always keep some fresh flowers beside your bed to maintain a positive atmosphere throughout the day.
Which direction is best to conceive a baby?
The component that is accountable for sexual connections between the married couple is the fire component which is found in the southeast direction. A similar fire component is also accountable for conceiving and growing up the baby in a mother’s uterus. To have a good marriage and a great sexual life, Couples must sleep at night in the Southwest direction.
What pooja should be done to get pregnant?
Shastri pooja has to be executed to conceive a child as it is contemplated as one of the most potent pujas that function for married couples to conceive and get pregnant. This puja has to be conducted on the day of Shashti which is the sixth day of Krishna paksha which would be 6 days from the day of Poornima. Shastri puja has to be executed by honoring Lord Subrahmanya who is the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
What brings good luck to fertility?
There are some things you can try according to Vastu to increase your fertility. It will help you with your chances of getting pregnant. Here we have provided some of the Vastu tips to increase your fertility and bring you good luck. Follow these Vastu tips for conceiving fast.
- If you are planning to conceive then you should remove any meter from the bedroom where you sleep at night.
- If there are attached washrooms to your bedroom you should always keep them tightly closed when not in use.
- You should sleep on the left side of your male partner if you are trying to conceive and want to increase your fertility.
- Buy and put some rose quartz crystal where you sleep and are trying to conceive a baby.
- Check if there are any paintings of crying girls violence and wild animals in your room. If yes, remove them immediately.
- Make sure that your room is in the southwest or northwest direction and not in the southeast direction.
- Keep the theme of your bedroom light-coloured.
- Hang a pendant of crystal in the west direction which will be the children’s area.
- Make sure that there are no water bodies in your bedroom and that also include that pretty aquarium you have near your bed.
- Pomegranates are known to bring luck to fertility. Hang pictures and posters of pomegranates where you sleep.
- Always try to keep fresh flowers in your bedroom to channelise the positive energy.
- Buy a poster of a pair of elephants with their trunks down to increase the chances of conceiving a child.
Does Vastu affect children too?
It is believed that Vastu incorporates a very important role in the birth of a child. It is thought of to not solely resolve child connected issues but conjointly facilitate the health and upbeat of progeny.
Vastu specialists claim that by analyzing a house, they can predict whether or not inmates will have normal progeny, delayed progeny or no progeny in any respect. Vastu parameters square measure determined keeping in mind varied energy fields emerge from completely different directions. These completely different fields affect varied spheres of our life. So if you are facing fertility issues, you can adopt some Vastu tips and ways. Vastu has helped many people who leave the ray of becoming parents.