Our International IVF Patient Program gives you the access to meet our experts and care while limiting your time and travel involved in the treatment. We also allow phone consultations anywhere possible and work in collaboration with your local physician to support you in your homeland
- Carry out the basic investigation as recommended.
- please send the history of medications and past history of any major illness/treatment.
- Send the reports
- Get Consultation on mail.
- If required get the advance tests done.
- Management protocol determined.
- Plan your travel to India to visit the consultant on Day 1/Day 2/Day 3 of your menstrual cycle.
- Starting off your IVF stimulation injections
- Ovum pick-up to be completed by Day 12-day 16 of your menstrual cycle.
- Embryo transfer to be completed bet day 14-day-21 of the menstrual cycle.
- You Can fly back three days after the process of embryo transfer.
- Stay back and explore India as pregnancy test comes after 15 days of embryo transfer.